Saturday 5th July 2014
Reflections from El Salvador & Kenya with Archbishop Romero Trust Pilgrims & Director of Caritas Kitui Anthony Mbandi
· 12 noon Walk the Pilgrim’s Way (Mainland side of Causeway)
· 12.30pm Pilgrimage Liturgy (St Aidan’s Catholic Church for those not walking)
· 2.30pm Mass celebrated by Rt Rev Bishop John Rawsthorne (Near St Aidan’s Statue in Priory grounds)
Causeway safe crossing times are between 11.05 am and 7.30 pm
Please register your coach or car at: [email protected] or Tel: 01904 671767 (CAFOD Middlesbrough, 54 Blossom Street, York)
Alternatively a coach is available via York Pullman ( a reliable coach company which we have used before). We are looking at hiring a 53-seater coach which will pick up on Saturday 5 July in:
– York at 8.30 am
– Middlesbrough at 9.30 am approx. arriving Holy Island around 11.30 am.
The coach will leave Holy island at 4.30 pm dropping off in:
– Middlesbrough at approx 6.30 pm
– York at approx 7.30 pm.
The cost is a flat rate of £15 per person and we will have up to ten free child places (under sixteen and accompanied by an adult) on a first come first served basis.
If anyone St Therese parish wishes to go on the pilgrimage by coach please let us know ASAP by calling 01904 671767 or by emailing: [email protected]
We will need a deposit of £10 per person by the end of May.
Further information from Christine Renshaw, Parish CAFOD Representative or Deacon David Cross and on the CAFOD website.